Updated January 22, 2023
The App and your data
The App Developer does not collect or share any data when using the App.
When using the App, this is how data is stored:
- You are not required to log in to use the App
- Your daily content favorites are saved directly on your mobile device
- Any preferences you choose in Settings, such as a default theme, are saved directly on your mobile device
- The App does not connect to any App Developer web servers at any time
- Your Journal or Workbook entries within the App are your content, and are stored exclusively on your device or shared externally at your choice via a Share feature (e.g., email your journal entry to yourself or others for either safekeeping or sharing). App Developer neither has access to, nor asserts any rights to, your content.
The App Developer believes strongly in not collecting or sharing your data, period. It belongs to you.